Sunday, February 15, 2009
Some visuals of the day!

He didn't buy the tulips but he worked for his mum at the flower shop till midnight for it (:
Me and the ugly bears which shrieks 'I love you' when you pressed their tummies! Willies chose them lo UGLIES! Haa!!
Card and Tira-miss-u (Lin, 2009)! First time I did something for Vday (: I'm a sweet girlfriend hor Williestongs (if not I'll pinch you!) Anyway we realised both of us don't like Tiramisu so my sister gets to finish it!
Anyway I REALLY LOVE MY CLASS they were really really really sweet and I don't wanna graduate! HAA! Thanks HK boyfriend for the tissue paper rose which I threw away and the note in my pen, thanks gien beng's friend Elaine for the sweet card/chocolates and biscuits, thanks Yvonne for the pweety flower, thanks Cherylene for the card and yummy chocolate, thanks Cher for the kiss, thanks William, Fong, Noor, Shem and Giddeon for the lovely song and rap, the flowers, and the touching speech, thanks Hazard and Ben for our Vday date! I felt really loved that day! (: Sadly we didn't take any photos that day but luckily we have videos! Shall post them soon!
Some random pictures from my handphone for fun!

HUGS my silly boy (:

